I operate as a sovereign mentor and advisor, catering to enterprises spanning diverse dimensions and sectors, orchestrating multifaceted transformations.
Given my experience and credentials, I establish an unparalleled standard of excellence, surpassing fellow enterprise and team coaches, trainers, and organizational design consultants who extend their services to clientele. While demanding elevated benchmarks from others, I relentlessly uphold an elevated standard for myself.
I possess the utmost industry credentials, bestowed by esteemed and globally recognized institutions, bolstered by an illustrious track record of personal achievements spanning numerous years.
I undertake consulting and coaching endeavors alongside my compact assemblage of skilled coaches and consultants. Don’t hesitate to connect with me for any specific objectives you’re pursuing.
- MBA in Operations Management from Sikkim Manipal University, Aug 2012
- Bachelor of Electronics and Communication Engineering passed out in April 2001 from University of Madras
- Post Graduate Certificate in Business Management (PGCBM) from XLRI, Jamshedpur.
- Executive program in International Business (EPIB) from IIM Calcutta.
- Do Organizations Fully Leverage Agile Coaches? Scrum Alliance June 2014
– Scrum Alliance June 11, 2014
- Beware! Regional Culture Chaos May Derail Organizational Agility Scrum Alliance March 2015
– Scrum Alliance March 18, 2015
Licenses & Certifications
Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
International Coaching Federation
Issued Jun 2020 Expires Jun 2023
Honors & Awards
For achieving top 5% (9th rank world wide) in the Best Business Strategy invitational
The Best Team Award
Live Virtual Training
Why is a multiskilled team better than individual teams of specialists
Why is a multi-skilled team better than individual teams of specialists? A multi-skilled team also known as cross function team consists of experts from different functions across various levels and skillsets who work towards [...]Read more
Developing Working Agreements Working agreements are guidelines developed by the teams as to how they must work together to create a positive, productive process. Working agreements describe positive behaviors that, although basic, often [...]Read more
Who manages the team in Agile
Who manages the team in Agile? Forming agile teams are one the most important fundamental step in driving the team structure. The theory says Agile teams are small, stable, cross functional and self-organizing. These teams are structurally [...]Read more