Sekhar Burra – I run as an independent coach and consultant and serves organizations of all sizes and industries, on multiple fronts. Here, I try to set the highest quality bar compared to other enterprise and team coaches, trainers and organizational design consultants that provide services to their clients. While holding others to high standards, I strive to keep my own bar high. I hold the highest industry credentials, from the most reputable, world-recognized organizations, as well as have my own, proven track record of accomplishments for many years. I engage in consulting and coaching assignments with my small team of coaches and consultants, feel free to reach out to me for something you are looking for.
- A Technocrat with total overall 19+ years of professional IT services and product development experience.
- 12+ years of Agile experience as a developer, Scrum Master, Product Owner, plus leading and coaching various Agile teams, eadership, and organizations.
- MBA in Operations Management from Sikkim Manipal University, Aug 2012
- Bachelor of Electronics and Communication Engineering passed out in April 2001 from University of Madras
- Post Graduate Certificate in Business Management (PGCBM) from XLRI, Jamshedpur.
- Executive program in International Business (EPIB) from IIM Calcutta.
- Do Organizations Fully Leverage Agile Coaches? Scrum Alliance June 2014
- Beware! Regional Culture Chaos May Derail Organizational Agility Scrum Alliance March 2015
Licenses & Certifications
Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
International Coaching Federation
Issued Jun 2020 Expires Jun 2023
Honors & Awards
For achieving top 5% (9th rank world wide) in the Best Business Strategy invitational
The Best Team Award
Beware! Regional Culture Chaos May Derail Organizational Agility
Scrum Alliance March 18, 2015
Do Organizations Fully Leverage Agile Coaches?
Scrum Alliance June 11, 2014